1. Volume should always be measured in
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many moles in 9g H2O?
- 1/2 Moles
- 1/4 Moles
- 4 Moles
- 2 Moles
3. What is empirical formula?
- The simplest whole number ratio of each type of atom in a compound.
- The formula for the production of a salt in an empirical reaction.
- The number of each type of atom in a compound, observed on a molecular scale.
- The formula for the collision of an acid and a base.
4. Moles = concentration x
- Potential energy
5. What is the empirical formula of Glucose?