1. What is empirical formula?
- The formula for the collision of an acid and a base.
- The simplest whole number ratio of each type of atom in a compound.
- The number of each type of atom in a compound, observed on a molecular scale.
- The formula for the production of a salt in an empirical reaction.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Volume should always be measured in
3. How many moles in 230g C2H5OH
- 1/2 Moles
- 2 Moles
- 5 Moles
- 10 Moles
4. What is the empirical formula of Glucose?
5. Moles = mass /