1. Who discovered the structure of DNA?
- Francis Crick and James Watson
- Rosalind Franklin and James Watson
- Maurice Wilkins and Francis Crick
- Rosalind Franklin and Francis Crick
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which evidence was used to show DNA was a double helix?
- X-Ray crystallography
- Experiments on samples of DNA
- X-Ray chrylliography
- Samples of DNA enlarged with a microscope
3. Where are proteins made?
- In the cytoplasm
- In the cell membrane
- In the nucleus
- In mitochondris
4. Which base always joins C in DNA?
5. Who discovered that there were equal numbers of A and T bases in DNA?
- Erwin Chargaff
- Euan Chargriff
- Ewan Chargaff
- Erwin Chargraff