1. Where are proteins made?
- In mitochondris
- In the cytoplasm
- In the nucleus
- In the cell membrane
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which base always joins C in DNA?
3. Who discovered the structure of DNA?
- Francis Crick and James Watson
- Rosalind Franklin and James Watson
- Maurice Wilkins and Francis Crick
- Rosalind Franklin and Francis Crick
4. Why do muscle cells have more mitochondria than other cells?
- Because their job is more important
- Because they need more energy
- Because they have more jobs to carry out
- Because they're bigger than other cells
5. What is the double helix made out of?
- Cross links