1. Which evidence was used to show DNA was a double helix?
- Experiments on samples of DNA
- X-Ray chrylliography
- X-Ray crystallography
- Samples of DNA enlarged with a microscope
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the double helix made out of?
- Cross links
3. Why do muscle cells have more mitochondria than other cells?
- Because they have more jobs to carry out
- Because their job is more important
- Because they need more energy
- Because they're bigger than other cells
4. What happens inside the mitochondria?
- Protein synthesis
- Cell respiration
5. Where are proteins made?
- In the cell membrane
- In the cytoplasm
- In mitochondris
- In the nucleus