1. Who discovered that there were equal numbers of A and T bases in DNA?
- Euan Chargriff
- Erwin Chargaff
- Erwin Chargraff
- Ewan Chargaff
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where are proteins made?
- In mitochondris
- In the cell membrane
- In the cytoplasm
- In the nucleus
3. Who discovered the structure of DNA?
- Francis Crick and James Watson
- Rosalind Franklin and James Watson
- Maurice Wilkins and Francis Crick
- Rosalind Franklin and Francis Crick
4. What are the four bases?
- G, K, T, A
- A, T, O, C
- A, C, G, T
- T, G, C, V
5. Which evidence was used to show DNA was a double helix?
- Samples of DNA enlarged with a microscope
- X-Ray crystallography
- X-Ray chrylliography
- Experiments on samples of DNA