1. What is the double helix made out of?
- Cross links
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which evidence was used to show DNA was a double helix?
- Experiments on samples of DNA
- X-Ray crystallography
- Samples of DNA enlarged with a microscope
- X-Ray chrylliography
3. What are the four bases?
- G, K, T, A
- A, C, G, T
- T, G, C, V
- A, T, O, C
4. Why do muscle cells have more mitochondria than other cells?
- Because their job is more important
- Because they're bigger than other cells
- Because they need more energy
- Because they have more jobs to carry out
5. Which base always joins C in DNA?