1. What is robbery?
- Theft from someones house.
- Theft from a shop.
- Theft with force or threat of force that would put a reasonable person in fear.
- Theft of any kind.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who owns what if a photograph is commissioned?
- The photographer. The person who commissioned the photo and/or is in the photo owns moral rights.
- The person who commissioned owns everything.
- The photographer owns everything.
- The person who commissioned the photo owns copyright. The photographer owns moral rights
3. What is a preliminary hearing?
- A hearing, before it is decided if someone will be charged.
- A hearing, before a warrant can be issued.
- A hearing, usually at a magistrates court before any trial.
- A hearing, at a police station before any trial.
4. What can you publish when writing a book review?
- Nothing at all from the book.
- Up to 20% extracts, with correct acknowledgment.
- Up to 5% extracts, with correct acknowledgment.
- The front cover photo, with correct acknowledgment.
5. What makes it illegal to publish a photograph taken in court?
- Section 46 of the Criminal Justice Act 1959
- Section 41 of the Criminal Justice Act 1926
- Section 51 of the Crime and Disorder Act 1998
- Section 87 of the Criminal Justice Act 1996