1. Which is for volume of a sphere?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. The equations below are for the area and circumference for a circle and volume of a sphere not necessarily in that order. Which is the formula for area?
3. Was this helpful?
- it was terrible
- it was awesomsauceome with a cherry on top
4. In a circle, what is the angle at which a tangent and a radius meet? a)180 b) 50 or c) 90
5. What are projections? (in the context of MATHS)
- different views of a 3D solid shape
- bigger versions of a shape
- a prophecy of the future of maths
Similar Mathematics resources: