1. Exterior angle of a triangle = sum of...?
- the two interior angles on the same line as it
- the two opposite interior angles to it
- all interior angles
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many kg in one tonne?
3. What do you divide 360 by to find the exterior angle of a regular polygon?
- 2 times the interior angle
- the number of sides
- the interior angle
4. Was this helpful?
- it was awesomsauceome with a cherry on top
- it was terrible
5. What view of an object is a PLAN?
- the view from directly above
- the view from across the street
- the view from directly below
- the view from the side
Similar Mathematics resources: