1. In a circle, what is the angle at which a tangent and a radius meet? a)180 b) 50 or c) 90
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many centimetres cubed (cm^3) is there in a millilitre (ml)?
3. Exterior angle of a triangle = sum of...?
- the two interior angles on the same line as it
- the two opposite interior angles to it
- all interior angles
4. Which is not one of the three types of symmetry?
- Parallel Symmetry
- Rotational Symmetry
- Line Symmetry
- Plane Symmetry
5. The equations below are for the area and circumference for a circle and volume of a sphere not necessarily in that order. Which is the formula for area?
Similar Mathematics resources: