1. Similar shapes are...?
- not the same shape or size
- the same size and shape
- the same shape but different size
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Exterior angle of a triangle = sum of...?
- the two opposite interior angles to it
- all interior angles
- the two interior angles on the same line as it
3. In a circle, what is the angle at which a tangent and a radius meet? a)180 b) 50 or c) 90
4. How many kg in one tonne?
5. What are projections? (in the context of MATHS)
- different views of a 3D solid shape
- bigger versions of a shape
- a prophecy of the future of maths
Similar Mathematics resources: