- Created by: Natalie
- Created on: 22-11-17 16:42
1. Which description of the character is true in scene 3?
- Banquo - He is a loyal friend who is sensible and disbelieves the witches.
- Macbeth - He is a very loyal subject to King Duncan and doesn't listen to the witches.
- Witch 3 - The most cruel witch who cuts off a shipman's head.
- Ross - He is a traitor to the country and is being pursued by King Duncan
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Macbeth say in an (aside)?
- He needs to Kill Malcolm to be able to be King.
- The stars are covered by clouds.
- That he is longing to see his wife again.
- That he is happy he has been made Thane of Cawdor.
3. What is a speech called that a character performs alone on stage?
4. What is technique is used most in scene 6?
- Dramatic Irony
- Pathetic Fallacy
5. What is Duncan saying in scene 6?
- The castle is really nice.
- The castle looks gloomy.
- He is glad to see the castle because he is tired.
- He is wishing he could be back home at his castle.