- Created by: naomisigsworth
- Created on: 21-04-15 10:56
1. How many clips of traffic accidents were the participants shown in Experiment 1?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Describe the sample who took part in the first experiment.
- Random people from Washington.
- 45 people.
- 45 students from the University of Washington.
- 150 students from the University of Washington.
3. The method lacked ecological validity because..
- The participants weren't put into groups randomly.
- The participants were expecting to see video clips.
- It lacked control.
- The participants were deceived.
4. Name the two verbs used in Experiment 2.
- Smashed, contacted
- Collided, contacted
- Smashed, hit
- Bumped, contacted
5. Name the main aim of this experiment.
- Investigating students' speed estimates.
- Investigating the effect of info supplied after the event and leading questions on a witness's memory.
- Investigating the speed of cars.
- Investigating the effect of non-leading questions on a witness after the event.