1. Name the two verbs used in Experiment 2.
- Smashed, hit
- Smashed, contacted
- Collided, contacted
- Bumped, contacted
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. The method lacked ecological validity because..
- It lacked control.
- The participants weren't put into groups randomly.
- The participants were expecting to see video clips.
- The participants were deceived.
3. Describe the sample who took part in the first experiment.
- Random people from Washington.
- 45 students from the University of Washington.
- 150 students from the University of Washington.
- 45 people.
4. Name the main aim of this experiment.
- Investigating the effect of non-leading questions on a witness after the event.
- Investigating the effect of info supplied after the event and leading questions on a witness's memory.
- Investigating students' speed estimates.
- Investigating the speed of cars.
5. Name the 5 verbs used in the critical question in Experiment 1.
- Smashed, contacted, collided, knocked, banged
- Smashed, bumped, collided, hit, contacted
- Bumped, collided, hit, smacked, striked
- Smashed, crashed, bumped, contacted, hit