1. The method lacked ecological validity because..
- The participants weren't put into groups randomly.
- The participants were expecting to see video clips.
- It lacked control.
- The participants were deceived.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the two verbs used in Experiment 2.
- Smashed, contacted
- Smashed, hit
- Bumped, contacted
- Collided, contacted
3. Name the main aim of this experiment.
- Investigating the effect of non-leading questions on a witness after the event.
- Investigating the effect of info supplied after the event and leading questions on a witness's memory.
- Investigating students' speed estimates.
- Investigating the speed of cars.
4. How many clips of traffic accidents were the participants shown in Experiment 1?
5. Describe the sample who took part in the first experiment.
- 150 students from the University of Washington.
- Random people from Washington.
- 45 students from the University of Washington.
- 45 people.