- Created by: Jam_Sheets
- Created on: 24-05-18 15:50
1. Which of these is not a property of HTTP being stateless?
- HTTP being stateless improves service efficiency as the server needs to respond to many connection requests at the same time.
- Web servers don't have the memory of the status of a connection so every connection will be considered as a fresh connection by the server.
- Cookies (formerly known as persistent client state objects). They let a web server place a small (token) file on the client's machine to enable the server to track and identify the client.
- HTTP being stateless is a problem due to it being very inconvenient & dangerous esepcially when dealing with transactions.
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT a way cookies 'expire'?
- Forced to Expire by a Web Server - New Expiry Time (CRUD Update)
- Tea Break - When a cookie is dipped into a cup of tea and consequently eaten.
- Natural Expire - Original expiry time set by the server/user agent
- Manually Deleted by a User - Cookie Destroy
3. Which of these is NOT a typical scenario for cookies?
- Specific Tracker - Amazon's personal recommendations.
- Behaviour Tracker - Netmarketing, Google's Adsense.
- Kitchen Cupboard - Marylands, Fox's, Hobnobs.
- Small Widgets - View counters, last visit trackers, shopping carts.
4. Which is not the Working Logic of a Cookie?
- https://imgur.com/a/bulGyAu - This is an image of the components of a cookie.
- When the client communicates with the web server for the first time, the web server sets the content of a cookie (e.g., the value and expiry date) and instructs the user agent (Web Browser) to create the cookie for the client.
- When it communicates with the web server next time: The server will be able to check the cookie to identify the client through the user agent.
5. Is HTTP Stateless?
- Yes - HTTP is stateless. This means that web servers don't have the memory of the status of a connection so every connection will be considered as a fresh connection by the server.
- No - HTTP is not stateless. This means that web servers don't have the memory of the status of a connection so every connection will be considered as a fresh connection by the server.