1. What are the three Cerebral Artery's
- Anterior; Middle; Posterior
- EEG; PET; MRI
- Cortex; Region; Active
- Branch; foundation; mental
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What's cerebral blood flow got to do with psychology?
- It understands the limitations of techniques and what they actually measure
- 'Blood very likely may rush to each region of the cortex according as it is most active, but of this we know nothing.' - William James (1890) - One of the first psychologists was interested in it! But it's more important today!
- It understands why neuroimaging techniques are important for psychologists
- It is the branch of neuroscience that studies the biological foundations of mental phenomena
3. Cerebral Blood Flow - ...% of the body's mass but consumes approximately ...% of the body's energy
- 20 ; 13
- 2; 20
- 11; 58
- 14; 2
4. What is cognitive neuroscience?
- 'The branch of neuroscience that studies the biological foundations of mental phenomena'
5. What is Myles Jones lecture 1 about?
- Cerebral Blood Flow and Psychology
- Anterior Cerebral Artery
- Measurements of blood oxygenation and oxygen consumption