1. What is the living wage outside of London?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Flexible New Deal introduced?
3. When did Working Families Tax Credit become Child Tax Credit?
4. Which of the following is not a rationale behind welfare to work policies in the UK?
- better for the economy
- moral agenda (perhaps)
- end child poverty
- end culture of laziness
- tackles social exclusion
5. Who distinguishes between standard cheap labour and non-standard cheap labour?
- Reay and Lucey
- King and Rueda
- Almond and Verba