1. When was Job Seekers' Allowance introduced?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is not a rationale behind welfare to work policies in the UK?
- better for the economy
- end culture of laziness
- moral agenda (perhaps)
- end child poverty
- tackles social exclusion
3. Who found that 6.1 million working households were in poverty in the UK in 2012?
4. What was the name of Major's programme which involved 13 weeks of intensive job search and 13 weeks of mandatory work experience?
- Project Work
- Job Seeking Task
5. When was the Flexible New Deal introduced?