1. When was Job Seekers' Allowance introduced?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is not an aim of activation by New Labour?
- foster labour market flexibility
- increase skills
- increase GDP
- reduce social and financial burdens of unemployment
3. Between 1979 and what year did claims for unemployment benefit almost triple?
4. What is the living wage outside of London?
5. Who said (1906): 'wages should be sufficiently high to enable the labourer to live in a manner consistent with the dignity of a human being'?