1. How much money was earmarked for the New Deal for Young People in 1998?
- 2620 million
- 2620 thousand
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of 16-21 year olds were earning less than the living wage in 2012?
3. Who distinguishes between standard cheap labour and non-standard cheap labour?
- King and Rueda
- Almond and Verba
- Reay and Lucey
4. Who found that 1 in 5 workers were earning below the living wage nationally in 2012?
- Pennycook and Whittaker
5. Who said (1906): 'wages should be sufficiently high to enable the labourer to live in a manner consistent with the dignity of a human being'?