1. What did Allender & Marcell (2003) find?
- Street gang member offend at high level than counterparts
- No link between pre-prison gang membership and prison misconduct
- pre-prison gang membership correlated to a decrease in prison violence
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is DeLisi et al (2006) support or opposition for the importation model?
3. What did Nijman et al (1999) find?
- Increased levels of personal space didn't actually decrease the level of violent incidents - conditions inst cause of aggression
- Very strong correlation between personal space and aggression
- Only link was increased level of luxuries led to decreased aggression
4. What did Harer & Steffeninmeiser (2006) find?
- Race and violence had no link
- White inmates had a higher rate of violence but black had a high rate of alcholo and drug abuse
- Black inmated had higher signficant rates of violence but lower rates of alcohol and drug related conduct than white inmates
- Nothing significant
5. What did Paterline & Peterson (1999)
- Deprivation Model
- E-L Model
- Importation Model
- Hovland-Yale Model