- Created by: JoMach
- Created on: 18-03-22 16:42
1. What does "P" stand for in SEPSIS?
- Potentially dangerous
- Pale or discolored skin
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Exotoxins are
- proteins released during bacterial growth
- lipids released during destruction of the bacteria
- proteins released during destrustion of the bacteria
- lipids released during bacterial growth
3. Parasitic and protozoal infections are rarely
- insects to human
- transmitted animal to human
- transmitted human to human
- transmitted mammal to reptile
4. How do you call an infection with a fungus?
5. Which of the following IS NOT an antibiotic?