1. What is the test for calcium ions?
- Sodium hydroxide
- Add nitric acid, then silver nitrate
- Hydrochloric acid
- Ammonium chloride
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. I put a piece of metal in a flame and it turns orange. What metal is it?
3. What happens when you put NaOH into Aluminum Chloride?
- Moss-green gelatinous precipitate
- White gelatinous precipitate
- White cloudy precipitate suspended in solution
- Cream precipitate
4. What happens if you add hydrochloric acid to calcium carbonate and test the gas given off?
- Limewater turns cloudy
- I hear a squeaky pop
- Glowing splint relights
- Damp litmus paper turns red, then white
5. What substance gives a red precipitate when added to NaOH?
- Iron III
- Iron II