1. Which of these is a protected characteristic that protects people part of LBGTQ?
- Gender reassignment
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is it called when you are referred to a care service by a family member or friend?
- Emotional referral
- Third-Party referral
- Professional referral
- Self referral
3. Mr and Mrs Smith go to a GP, and are declined the service because they are gypsies. What legislation has been broken?
- Equality act
- Human rights act
- Mental health act
- Disability act
4. What is the age range for childhood?
- 9 months
5. Define Non-Discriminatory care.
- Everone should recieve a service of equal quality that meets their needs.
- Everyone should recieve the same care as everyone else.
- Hospitals should care for people regarding the severity of their issues.
- Patients should be treated regarding the time they have been waiting for treatment.