1. The time of our lives when we start to think about the future and solve problems is called...?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Mr and Mrs Smith go to a GP, and are declined the service because they are gypsies. What legislation has been broken?
- Disability act
- Human rights act
- Equality act
- Mental health act
3. Define Non-Discriminatory care.
- Patients should be treated regarding the time they have been waiting for treatment.
- Everone should recieve a service of equal quality that meets their needs.
- Hospitals should care for people regarding the severity of their issues.
- Everyone should recieve the same care as everyone else.
4. Name something that could come under Social (PIES).
- Any of: education, friends, hobbies, employment, travel
- Any of: confidence, marriage, self-esteem
- Any of: food, drink, mobility, dressing
- Any of: memory, speech, thinking, writing
5. What does the NMC stand for?
- Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Nature and Mother Care
- Nursing and Midwifery Code
- Nursing and Maternity Care