1. Which of the following would be a likely size for the amount of RAM which would be installed in a computer?
- 120 Kilobytes
- 120 Gigabytes
- 120 Megabytes
- 1200 bytes
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does CD-ROM stand for?
- Compact disk read only memory
- Come die resting on Monday
- Compact disk random access memory
- CDeeznuts Romanian on maserati
3. Which one of these can be used as a storage device?
- External hard drive
4. What is a storage device?
- A part of the computer
- A piece of computer equipment where you can store information.
- Somewhere where you can store food
- A country
5. CPU is...