1. I want to write a story and keep it on my computer to read later. What will I need to use to save it to?
- Disk drive
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following would be a likely size for the amount of RAM which would be installed in a computer?
- 120 Gigabytes
- 120 Megabytes
- 120 Kilobytes
- 1200 bytes
3. Which of the following is the smallest unit of data which can be stored?
4. What does CD-ROM stand for?
- Compact disk random access memory
- Compact disk read only memory
- Come die resting on Monday
- CDeeznuts Romanian on maserati
5. What is a storage device?
- Somewhere where you can store food
- A piece of computer equipment where you can store information.
- A country
- A part of the computer