1. What is a storage device?
- A part of the computer
- A piece of computer equipment where you can store information.
- Somewhere where you can store food
- A country
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. 1 Megabye equals to how many kilobytes?
- 1000 Kilobytes
- 0.1 Kilobytes
- 1 Kilobyte
- 100 Kilobytes
3. Which of the following is the smallest unit of data which can be stored?
4. Which of the following would be a likely size for the amount of RAM which would be installed in a computer?
- 1200 bytes
- 120 Megabytes
- 120 Gigabytes
- 120 Kilobytes
5. What does CD-ROM stand for?
- Compact disk read only memory
- Come die resting on Monday
- Compact disk random access memory
- CDeeznuts Romanian on maserati