1. I want to write a story and keep it on my computer to read later. What will I need to use to save it to?
- Disk drive
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a storage device?
- A piece of computer equipment where you can store information.
- A part of the computer
- A country
- Somewhere where you can store food
3. Which of the following is the smallest unit of data which can be stored?
4. I want to store the name, address and telephone number of all my friends. What should I use?
- Word processor
- Web browser
- Graphics program
5. What does CD-ROM stand for?
- CDeeznuts Romanian on maserati
- Compact disk read only memory
- Compact disk random access memory
- Come die resting on Monday