1. What is the most suitable input device for inputting a short report?
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these printers would you use to print a wage slip using carbonised paper?
- laser printer
- inkjet printer
3. what is the difference berween ram and rom?
- ram saves information rom helps the pc work faster
- ram and rom helps the computer to work faster
- A ROM chip is non-volatile storage and does not require a constant source of power to retain information stored on it. When power is lost or turned off, a ROM chip will keep the information stored on it. In contrast, a RAM chip is volatile and requir
- rom saves information ram saves more
4. What is the most suitable input device for highlighting or selecting an object on the screen?
5. Which of these would you use to digitise a paper photograph?
- touch screen