1. What is the most suitable input device for highlighting or selecting an object on the screen?
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these would you use to digitise a paper photograph?
- touch screen
3. Which of these printers would you use to print a wage slip using carbonised paper?
- laser printer
- inkjet printer
4. what is the difference berween ram and rom?
- A ROM chip is non-volatile storage and does not require a constant source of power to retain information stored on it. When power is lost or turned off, a ROM chip will keep the information stored on it. In contrast, a RAM chip is volatile and requir
- rom saves information ram saves more
- ram saves information rom helps the pc work faster
- ram and rom helps the computer to work faster
5. What is the most suitable input device for inputting a short report?