1. Can I buy software from LSE?
- LSE has licences to sell some teaching software to LSE members.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two main types of software?
- Systems software and applications software.
- Input software and output software.
3. What is Hardware?
- Objects that you can actually touch, like disks, disk drives, display screens, keyboards, printers, boards, and chips.
4. What is a user interface?
- A way of interacting with a computer or device.
- Part of the CPU.
5. What executes the commands of the computer?