1. What is the name of growht generated through a merger or takeover?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Firms look to maximise
3. Which of these are ALL costs of growth
- Possible diseconomies of scale, new business may not need all workers, external growth
- Possible job loss, higher prices to pay, costs alot to merge
- No more competition, possible job loss, higher prices to pay
- Internal growth, less choice for customers, possible diseconomies of scale
4. What is the name of growth generated through increasing sales?
- External growth
- Internal growth
5. Why do firms grow?
- To beat other firms
- Help to increase profit/brand image
- The government forced them to
- To help decrease unemployment