1. Why do firms grow?
- To help decrease unemployment
- Help to increase profit/brand image
- To beat other firms
- The government forced them to
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name of growth generated through increasing sales?
- External growth
- Internal growth
3. What is the name of growht generated through a merger or takeover?
4. Firms look to maximise
5. Which of these are ALL benefits of growth
- No more competition, possible job loss, higher prices to pay
- Increased profits, increased market share, new ideas gained
- Increased employment, new ideas gained, possible diseconomies of scale
- Increased profit, increased market share, less choice for customers