- Created by: Bananabear
- Created on: 08-06-15 16:46
1. Which of these are ALL costs of growth
- Internal growth, less choice for customers, possible diseconomies of scale
- No more competition, possible job loss, higher prices to pay
- Possible job loss, higher prices to pay, costs alot to merge
- Possible diseconomies of scale, new business may not need all workers, external growth
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Firms look to maximise
3. What is the name of growth generated through increasing sales?
- Internal growth
- External growth
4. What is the name of growht generated through a merger or takeover?
5. Why do firms grow?
- To beat other firms
- To help decrease unemployment
- Help to increase profit/brand image
- The government forced them to