1. What is the core temperature of Earth?
- 5000 degrees celcius
- 3000 degrees
- 4600 degrees
- 1300 degrees
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does UV absorption measure?
- gas flux
3. What range is infrared in Hz measured?
4. Water pressure and the downslope component of weight are examples of
- shearing processes
- shear strength
5. What is a Sturzstrom?
- catastrophic debris stream triggered by rock avalanches
- catastrophic landslide triggered by earthquakes
- catastrophic tsunami triggered by earthquakes