1. Water pressure and the downslope component of weight are examples of
- shearing processes
- shear strength
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does doppler radar measure?
- gas flux
3. What is phreatomagmatic?
- When internal pressure within the vent causes the top to explode
- when surface water and magma interact; explosive and pulsed
- when magma interacts with air it forces open the vent
4. Ash is
5. What is the core temperature of Earth?
- 1300 degrees
- 3000 degrees
- 5000 degrees celcius
- 4600 degrees