1. What is the speed of P waves
- 10 km/s
- 7 km/s
- 8 km/s
- 9 km/s
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does infrared measure?
- Heat energy
- gas flux
3. examples of shear stress include;
- Cohesion Frictional resistance
- Water pressure and the downslope component of weight are examples of
4. What is a Sturzstrom?
- catastrophic tsunami triggered by earthquakes
- catastrophic debris stream triggered by rock avalanches
- catastrophic landslide triggered by earthquakes
5. What is phreatomagmatic?
- when surface water and magma interact; explosive and pulsed
- when magma interacts with air it forces open the vent
- When internal pressure within the vent causes the top to explode