1. What is a mouse used for?
- A furry small creature
- An output device that translates movements to the motion of a pointer on a display
- Entering information into the computer through translating movements to the motion of a pointer on a display
- A device that allows the user to input information through electrical signals of pressing keys
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a computer system?
- A collection of computers
- A collection of hardware that takes a set of inputs and processes them.
- A collection of hardware and software that work together to take a set of inputs, process them, and create a set of outputs.
- A collection of hardware and software
3. What happens to data in a computer system?
- Input, Output
- Input, Proccessed, Output
- Input, Output, Processed
- Output, Processed, Input
4. What is an input
- Information or data that is output from a computer system
- Data that is input
- Data that is entered into a computer system
- Information that is collected from a computer system
5. Before it can be processed, what format does data have to be converted to?