1. How does a keyboard work?
- It senses two dimensional movement and translates this into a pointer
- It translates key presses into movement
- Translates electrical signals created when keys are pressed into digital data
- It translates digital data into electrical impulses
- It does not work
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an input
- Information or data that is output from a computer system
- Data that is input
- Data that is entered into a computer system
- Information that is collected from a computer system
3. Before it can be processed, what format does data have to be converted to?
4. What is a computer system?
- A collection of hardware that takes a set of inputs and processes them.
- A collection of hardware and software that work together to take a set of inputs, process them, and create a set of outputs.
- A collection of computers
- A collection of hardware and software
5. Which of the following are output devices for a mobile phone? A) Headphones; B) Screen; C) Touch screen; D) Speakers; E) MicroSD card
- B, C, D
- None of them
- A, B, D
- A, B, C