1. How does a keyboard work?
- It translates key presses into movement
- Translates electrical signals created when keys are pressed into digital data
- It does not work
- It senses two dimensional movement and translates this into a pointer
- It translates digital data into electrical impulses
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following are input devices for a tablet with no other devices connected? A) Touch screen; B) Keyboard; C) Camera; D) Printer; D) Microphone; E) Volume and power buttons; F) Printer
- A, C, D, E
- C, D, E, F
- A, B, C, D
- B, D, E, F
3. What happens to data in a computer system?
- Output, Processed, Input
- Input, Proccessed, Output
- Input, Output
- Input, Output, Processed
4. What is a computer system?
- A collection of computers
- A collection of hardware and software that work together to take a set of inputs, process them, and create a set of outputs.
- A collection of hardware and software
- A collection of hardware that takes a set of inputs and processes them.
5. Before it can be processed, what format does data have to be converted to?