1. What is a mouse used for?
- Entering information into the computer through translating movements to the motion of a pointer on a display
- A furry small creature
- An output device that translates movements to the motion of a pointer on a display
- A device that allows the user to input information through electrical signals of pressing keys
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the CPU stand for?
- Central Processing Unit
- Centered Processing Unit
- Central Primary Unit
- Centered Processed Unit
3. What is an input device?
- Information that is entered into a computer system
- A device that is connected to a computer system
- A device that enters data into the computer system
- A device that inputs data
4. Before it can be processed, what format does data have to be converted to?
5. What is an input
- Information that is collected from a computer system
- Data that is entered into a computer system
- Data that is input
- Information or data that is output from a computer system