1. What is attached to a monoclonal antibody to help detect cancerous tumours and blood clots?
- A radioactive tracer
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. A hybridoma cell is formed when a ________ and __________ fuse
- modified plasmid and bacterial cell
- B lymphocyte and myeloma cell
- stem cell and donor cell
3. Which hormone does the monoclonal antibody bind to on a pregnancy test if a women is pregnant?
- HGH or hCG
4. A cancer cell is also known as a ________ cell
5. What is the name of the white blood cells produced to fight pathogens?
- B lymphocytes
Similar Biology resources: