1. Why are cancer cells used in the production of monoclonal antibodies?
- They replicate quickly
- They can produce anti-toxins to neutralise toxins produced by pathogens
- They make antibodies
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. When hybridoma cells divide, what do they produce?
- Monoclonal antibodies
3. Can you treat cancerous tumours with monoclonal antibodies?
4. A cancer cell is also known as a ________ cell
5. A hybridoma cell is formed when a ________ and __________ fuse
- B lymphocyte and myeloma cell
- stem cell and donor cell
- modified plasmid and bacterial cell
Similar Biology resources: