1. What was the Scriptural Arguments about?
- The argument between the pope and Wolsey on who would become the King's chief minister
- The validity of Henry and Catherine marriage which relied on her word that her marriage to Prince Arthur was not cosummated.
- The argument between Charles V and Henrry viii on who would invade France first.
- The reasoning Wolsey had with the Pope on whether or not divorce was a papal policy
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What year was a peace treaty signed in Cambrai?
- May 1529
- May 1530
- August 1529
- July 1521
3. Who was the battle of Flodden against?
- The turks
- The irish
- The scots
- The spanish
4. When did Wolsey become chief minister?
5. When was the League of Cognac?