1. When did Wolsey become chief minister?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the battle of Landriano?
3. What were the two greatest failures of Wolsey?
- Wolsey in fact had no failures, he succeeded in everything he did.
- Inability to obtain a divorce for the King and the collapse of the anti-Habsburg strategy in Europe.
- Failure of the Boleyn Faction and failure of the Purge of the Privy Chamber
- Inability to obtain a divorce for the King and Inability to become Pope.
4. When was the Bruges Alliance?
- August, 1521
- July, 1523
- September, 1511
- February, 1513
5. When did Henry first declare war on France?