1. When was the League of Cognac?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did Henry join the Holy League?
3. Who was the battle of Flodden against?
- The turks
- The scots
- The spanish
- The irish
4. What were Diplomatic Manoeuvres
- Henry and Wolsey setting up a new position for England in Europe
- Charles V's decision not to support the supposed divorce as Catherine of Aragon is his Aunt.
- Henry and Anne Boleyn's life in the privy chamber
- A change in the way Wolsey though-he decided on an alliance with France rather than Spain
5. In what year did Wolsey die?