1. What two cities did Henry capture in France?
- Tournoi and Therouanne
- Therouanne and Paris
- Calais and Tournoi
- Calais and Paris
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did Wolsey die?
- He was ill
- He got executed
- He fell down some steps on the way to meet his wife Madeleine of Portugal
- He was poisoned, supposedly by Cromwell, another close friend of Henry viii
3. When was the Treaty of London?
4. What queen did Henry want to divorce in order to marry Anne Boleyn?
- Catherine of Aragon
- Jane Seymour
- Anne of Cleves
- Queen Mary
5. What was the Scriptural Arguments about?
- The validity of Henry and Catherine marriage which relied on her word that her marriage to Prince Arthur was not cosummated.
- The argument between Charles V and Henrry viii on who would invade France first.
- The argument between the pope and Wolsey on who would become the King's chief minister
- The reasoning Wolsey had with the Pope on whether or not divorce was a papal policy