1. What were Diplomatic Manoeuvres
- Henry and Anne Boleyn's life in the privy chamber
- Charles V's decision not to support the supposed divorce as Catherine of Aragon is his Aunt.
- A change in the way Wolsey though-he decided on an alliance with France rather than Spain
- Henry and Wolsey setting up a new position for England in Europe
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What queen did Henry want to divorce in order to marry Anne Boleyn?
- Catherine of Aragon
- Jane Seymour
- Anne of Cleves
- Queen Mary
3. How did Wolsey die?
- He fell down some steps on the way to meet his wife Madeleine of Portugal
- He was ill
- He got executed
- He was poisoned, supposedly by Cromwell, another close friend of Henry viii
4. Who was the battle of Flodden against?
- The spanish
- The scots
- The irish
- The turks
5. When did Henry viii become King?