1. What does the amount of revenue a business earns each month depend on?
- Both selling price and quantity sold.
- Quantity sold.
- Selling price.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do you calculate profit?
- Subtracting total revenue from total costs.
- Subtracting total costs from total revenue.
- Multiplying the quantity sold by price.
3. How do you calculate total revenue?
- Quantity sold x Average price.
- Quantity sold x Average cost.
- Quantity sold x Average profit.
4. A firm sells 10 units at £5 each. Its total costs are £30. How much profit is made?
- A £20 loss is made.
- A £20 profit is made.
- A £50 profit is made.
5. What is revenue sometimes called?