- Created by: Jade
- Created on: 01-12-12 15:54
1. Which of these is an example of a quasi public good?
- A bottle of tropicana juice
- Toll roads
- Street light
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Negative externalities result in?
3. What is a merit good?
- Merit goods have more private benefits than consumers actually realise
- Merit goods, their consumption is more harmful than consumers realise.
4. Merit goods are?
- Under produced and under consumed
- Over produced and over consumed
5. If the market does NOT take negative externalities into account the result is that the socially efficient output is ______ than the current output.