- Created by: Jade
- Created on: 01-12-12 15:54
1. Public goods - it is difficult, if not impossible, to _____ for them directly.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Negative externalities create _________.
- External costs
- Private costs
3. If left to the free market, most public goods would not be provided, despite the benefit they give to those who consume them.
4. Merit goods are?
- Under produced and under consumed
- Over produced and over consumed
5. What is a merit good?
- Merit goods have more private benefits than consumers actually realise
- Merit goods, their consumption is more harmful than consumers realise.