1. Why are the females domestic gathers?
- They are too fragile and aren't strong enough to hunt.
- Spend most of their life pregnant or producing milk, so if they hunted it would reduce reproduction.
- They wouldn't have time to hunt.
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do males look for certain things in females?
- So they can mate with as many as they can to increase reproductive success
- So they can have sex with as many females and be called a lad
- So the can mate to show dominance in front of other males
3. Who proposed the E-S theory?
- Money and Ehrhardt
4. Which side of the nature/nurture debate is the theory on?
- Nurture as it is environment and experience can influence human behaviour
- Nature as it is feelings and innate behaviours
- Neither, it is a balance
5. Why did the Neanderthals die out?
- Because they didn't have the division of labour like the modern man
- They were unclean and got lots of diseases
- They were being killed when they went hunting