1. Why are the females domestic gathers?
- They are too fragile and aren't strong enough to hunt.
- Spend most of their life pregnant or producing milk, so if they hunted it would reduce reproduction.
- They wouldn't have time to hunt.
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the cross cultural study show?
- That everyone is picky
- That traits are universal
- That attitudes are equal around the world
3. Why do males look for certain things in females?
- So they can mate with as many as they can to increase reproductive success
- So they can have sex with as many females and be called a lad
- So the can mate to show dominance in front of other males
4. What is formed around the results from the E-S theory
- Gender bias
- Gender roles
- Gender attitudes
5. Why do females look for certain things in males?
- To provide for her and their offspring
- So she can have all the gifts she wants
- To have his money when he dies