1. Why are the females domestic gathers?
- Spend most of their life pregnant or producing milk, so if they hunted it would reduce reproduction.
- They wouldn't have time to hunt.
- They are too fragile and aren't strong enough to hunt.
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is formed around the results from the E-S theory
- Gender bias
- Gender roles
- Gender attitudes
3. What does the cross cultural study show?
- That everyone is picky
- That traits are universal
- That attitudes are equal around the world
4. What was the cross cultural study findings?
- Males greater importance on psychical attraction, Females greater importance on resources and status
- Females greater importance on physical attraction, Males greater importance on resources and status
- Male and females place equal importance on attraction and resources
5. Females look for.....
- ... Males with money
- ... Males with resources
- ... Males with cars