1. Why are the females domestic gathers?
- Spend most of their life pregnant or producing milk, so if they hunted it would reduce reproduction.
- They wouldn't have time to hunt.
- They are too fragile and aren't strong enough to hunt.
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which side of the nature/nurture debate is the theory on?
- Neither, it is a balance
- Nurture as it is environment and experience can influence human behaviour
- Nature as it is feelings and innate behaviours
3. Why do females look for certain things in males?
- To provide for her and their offspring
- So she can have all the gifts she wants
- To have his money when he dies
4. What was the cross cultural study findings?
- Males greater importance on psychical attraction, Females greater importance on resources and status
- Females greater importance on physical attraction, Males greater importance on resources and status
- Male and females place equal importance on attraction and resources
5. What does the cross cultural study show?
- That traits are universal
- That attitudes are equal around the world
- That everyone is picky