1. Who carried out a cross cultural study?
- Woody and Eagly
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Females look for.....
- ... Males with money
- ... Males with resources
- ... Males with cars
3. Which side of the nature/nurture debate is the theory on?
- Neither, it is a balance
- Nurture as it is environment and experience can influence human behaviour
- Nature as it is feelings and innate behaviours
4. What is the E-S theory?
- Men cry more then women
- Women are better at empathising and Men are better at systematising.
- Men are better at empathising and Women are better at systematising
5. What are the gender roles?
- Both take upon both tasks.
- Males-hunter gather Females-domestic gather.
- Females-hunter gather Males-domestic gather.