1. What is evaporation?
- When water is turned into a gas
- When solid turns into a liquid
- When water turns into plasma
- When gas turns into water
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the calculating gravitational potential energy?
- E=G time H times S
- E=M time S times G
- E=M times G times H
- E=M times N time G
3. What helps particles to evaporate at high altitudes?
- High air pressure and no wind
- high air pressure and strong winds
- Low air pressure and strong wind
- low air pressure and no wind
4. Which diagram is most commonly used to check the efficiency of a electronically device?
- A sanky diagram
- A bar chart diagram
- A line graph diagram
- A pie chart diagram
5. How is static electricity created?
- When to material are rubbed together and they exchange electrons
- When to material are rubbed together and they switch atomic masses
Similar Physics resources: