1. What are Waves?
- Waves transfer energy from a source without transporting matter
- Waves are a measurement of sound
- Waves transfer matter from a source without transporting energy
- Waves are a certain type of electricity that emits abnormal amounts of radiation
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is nuclear fission?
- when a nuclear fission brakes down
- When a large nucleus splits
- When two nucleuses join together
3. What helps particles to evaporate at high altitudes?
- low air pressure and no wind
- High air pressure and no wind
- Low air pressure and strong wind
- high air pressure and strong winds
4. What is evaporation?
- When solid turns into a liquid
- When water is turned into a gas
- When gas turns into water
- When water turns into plasma
5. What is energy measured in?
- Watts (w)
- Joules (J)
- Millimetres (mm)
- Grams (g)
Similar Physics resources: