1. What is the theory of energy conservation?
- Energy can be destroyed but not created.
- Energy can't be created or destroyed.
- Energy can be created but not destroyed.
- The rules set by the government to save electricity.
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are Waves?
- Waves are a certain type of electricity that emits abnormal amounts of radiation
- Waves transfer energy from a source without transporting matter
- Waves transfer matter from a source without transporting energy
- Waves are a measurement of sound
3. how many electrons on the inner shell of an atom?
4. How are fuses rated in?
5. What helps particles to evaporate at high altitudes?
- High air pressure and no wind
- Low air pressure and strong wind
- low air pressure and no wind
- high air pressure and strong winds
Similar Physics resources: