1. What is ohm's law?
- that the flow of a electricity is either complete or insulated by a material
- that the flow of a electricity is either insulated by a material such as rubber or another material which stops the flow of electricity
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is evaporation?
- When solid turns into a liquid
- When water turns into plasma
- When water is turned into a gas
- When gas turns into water
3. Which diagram is most commonly used to check the efficiency of a electronically device?
- A pie chart diagram
- A sanky diagram
- A line graph diagram
- A bar chart diagram
4. how many electrons on the inner shell of an atom?
5. What are Waves?
- Waves are a measurement of sound
- Waves transfer energy from a source without transporting matter
- Waves are a certain type of electricity that emits abnormal amounts of radiation
- Waves transfer matter from a source without transporting energy
Similar Physics resources: