1. what is the calculating gravitational potential energy?
- E=G time H times S
- E=M time S times G
- E=M times G times H
- E=M times N time G
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is evaporation?
- When solid turns into a liquid
- When water is turned into a gas
- When gas turns into water
- When water turns into plasma
3. How is static electricity created?
- When to material are rubbed together and they exchange electrons
- When to material are rubbed together and they switch atomic masses
4. how many electrons on the inner shell of an atom?
5. What absorbs infrared radiation the best?
- A shiny white object.
- A matt black object.
- A shiny black object.
- A matt white object.
Similar Physics resources: