1. how many electrons on the inner shell of an atom?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens to particles in a solid during conduction?
- The particles stop vibrating.
- The particles vibrate more.
- The particles move closer together.
- The particles begin to vibrate.
3. What is evaporation?
- When solid turns into a liquid
- When water turns into plasma
- When water is turned into a gas
- When gas turns into water
4. What is nuclear fission?
- When a large nucleus splits
- When two nucleuses join together
- when a nuclear fission brakes down
5. What absorbs infrared radiation the best?
- A shiny white object.
- A matt white object.
- A matt black object.
- A shiny black object.
Similar Physics resources: