1. What does having a higher U-value mean for a insulator?
- Its not a good insulator
- it lasts longer
- its a good insulator
- it has a shorter usage time
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What absorbs infrared radiation the best?
- A matt black object.
- A shiny white object.
- A matt white object.
- A shiny black object.
3. What is nuclear fission?
- When a large nucleus splits
- When two nucleuses join together
- when a nuclear fission brakes down
4. What is the theory of energy conservation?
- Energy can be destroyed but not created.
- The rules set by the government to save electricity.
- Energy can't be created or destroyed.
- Energy can be created but not destroyed.
5. What is evaporation?
- When water is turned into a gas
- When water turns into plasma
- When gas turns into water
- When solid turns into a liquid
Similar Physics resources: