1. What is nuclear fission?
- when a nuclear fission brakes down
- When a large nucleus splits
- When two nucleuses join together
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is a nuclear fusion?
- When two small nuclei join together
- when a nucleus reaches 3000 degrees
- When a nuclei gains electricity
- when a nucleus gets energy and expands
3. What helps particles to evaporate at high altitudes?
- High air pressure and no wind
- Low air pressure and strong wind
- low air pressure and no wind
- high air pressure and strong winds
4. Which diagram is most commonly used to check the efficiency of a electronically device?
- A line graph diagram
- A pie chart diagram
- A sanky diagram
- A bar chart diagram
5. What is measured in Watts?
Similar Physics resources: