1. What is nuclear fission?
- When a large nucleus splits
- When two nucleuses join together
- when a nuclear fission brakes down
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the calculating gravitational potential energy?
- E=M times N time G
- E=G time H times S
- E=M times G times H
- E=M time S times G
3. How is static electricity created?
- When to material are rubbed together and they exchange electrons
- When to material are rubbed together and they switch atomic masses
4. What is evaporation?
- When water is turned into a gas
- When water turns into plasma
- When gas turns into water
- When solid turns into a liquid
5. What does having a higher U-value mean for a insulator?
- Its not a good insulator
- it lasts longer
- its a good insulator
- it has a shorter usage time
Similar Physics resources: