1. How are fuses rated in?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens to particles in a solid during conduction?
- The particles vibrate more.
- The particles stop vibrating.
- The particles begin to vibrate.
- The particles move closer together.
3. what is a nuclear fusion?
- when a nucleus gets energy and expands
- When two small nuclei join together
- When a nuclei gains electricity
- when a nucleus reaches 3000 degrees
4. What is evaporation?
- When solid turns into a liquid
- When water is turned into a gas
- When gas turns into water
- When water turns into plasma
5. What absorbs infrared radiation the best?
- A shiny black object.
- A shiny white object.
- A matt black object.
- A matt white object.
Similar Physics resources: