1. What is the theory of energy conservation?
- Energy can be destroyed but not created.
- Energy can't be created or destroyed.
- Energy can be created but not destroyed.
- The rules set by the government to save electricity.
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what colours are the wires in a tree pin plug?
- Blue, brown, green and yellow
- red, blue, yellow and brown
- gold, brown, yellow and red
- red, silver, brown and green
3. How are fuses rated in?
4. how many electrons on the inner shell of an atom?
5. What is nuclear fission?
- When a large nucleus splits
- When two nucleuses join together
- when a nuclear fission brakes down
Similar Physics resources: