1. When did Henry VIII want him to become king?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who old was he when he came to the throne?
- 10 years old
- 8 years old
- 9 years old
- 7 years old
3. When does faction occur?
- When old, young or weak.
- When weak.
- When weak and old.
- When old and young.
4. what is one con about Edward?
- He was cold so he would not have as many allies.
- He would let enclosures carry on.
- He knew nothing about the economic system so he would develop a better structure for finance.
- He would not develop administration.
5. What languages could he write in from a young age?
- French, Latin and Spanish
- French, German and Greek
- French, Greek and Latin
- French, Italian and Spanish