1. When did Henry VIII want him to become king?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name one myth about Edward.
- He married six times.
- He didn't care about England.
- He was sickly and weak as he managed to survive two major illnesses.
- He preferred peace to war.
3. What is a major advantage of him not having favourites?
- He would have lots of allies.
- People would like him
- No one would feel left out.
- He would be alone.
4. what is one con about Edward?
- He would not develop administration.
- He was cold so he would not have as many allies.
- He knew nothing about the economic system so he would develop a better structure for finance.
- He would let enclosures carry on.
5. When does faction occur?
- When old, young or weak.
- When old and young.
- When weak.
- When weak and old.