1. What is a major advantage of him not having favourites?
- No one would feel left out.
- He would be alone.
- He would have lots of allies.
- People would like him
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who old was he when he came to the throne?
- 9 years old
- 10 years old
- 8 years old
- 7 years old
3. What languages could he write in from a young age?
- French, Latin and Spanish
- French, German and Greek
- French, Greek and Latin
- French, Italian and Spanish
4. Name one myth about Edward.
- He preferred peace to war.
- He married six times.
- He was sickly and weak as he managed to survive two major illnesses.
- He didn't care about England.
5. what is one con about Edward?
- He would not develop administration.
- He would let enclosures carry on.
- He was cold so he would not have as many allies.
- He knew nothing about the economic system so he would develop a better structure for finance.