1. What does the Smooth endoplasmic reticulum do?
- synthesize and transport lipids
- transport proteins
- synthesize and transport proteins
- synthesize protiens
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. The outer membrane of the nucleus is covered in..
- Endoplasmic Reticulum
3. The solution inside the mitochondria contains..
- lipids and proteins
- proteins and carbohydrates
- lipids and carbohdrates
4. What organelle contains chromatin?
5. Why does the mitochondria have a cylinder shape?
- to slow down the diffusion of carbon dioxide
- to slow down the diffusion of oxygen
- to speed up the diffusion of oxygen
- to speed up the diffusion of carbon dioxide