1. What does the Smooth endoplasmic reticulum do?
- transport proteins
- synthesize and transport proteins
- synthesize and transport lipids
- synthesize protiens
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What organelle contains chromatin?
3. The outer membrane of the nucleus is covered in..
- Endoplasmic Reticulum
4. The solution inside the mitochondria contains..
- lipids and carbohdrates
- lipids and proteins
- proteins and carbohydrates
5. Why does the mitochondria have a cylinder shape?
- to speed up the diffusion of oxygen
- to slow down the diffusion of carbon dioxide
- to slow down the diffusion of oxygen
- to speed up the diffusion of carbon dioxide
Similar Biology resources: