1. Why does the mitochondria have a cylinder shape?
- to speed up the diffusion of oxygen
- to slow down the diffusion of carbon dioxide
- to slow down the diffusion of oxygen
- to speed up the diffusion of carbon dioxide
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What organelle contains chromatin?
3. The solution inside the mitochondria contains..
- proteins and carbohydrates
- lipids and proteins
- lipids and carbohdrates
4. What does the Rough endoplasmic reticulum do?
- transport proteins
- create glycoproteins
- make proteins
- produce ATP
5. The outer membrane of the nucleus is covered in..
- Endoplasmic Reticulum