1. Why does the mitochondria have a cylinder shape?
- to slow down the diffusion of carbon dioxide
- to speed up the diffusion of oxygen
- to speed up the diffusion of carbon dioxide
- to slow down the diffusion of oxygen
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. The outer membrane of the nucleus is covered in..
- Endoplasmic Reticulum
3. What organelle contains chromatin?
4. What does the Rough endoplasmic reticulum do?
- produce ATP
- transport proteins
- make proteins
- create glycoproteins
5. The solution inside the mitochondria contains..
- lipids and carbohdrates
- lipids and proteins
- proteins and carbohydrates