1. Why does the mitochondria have a cylinder shape?
- to speed up the diffusion of carbon dioxide
- to speed up the diffusion of oxygen
- to slow down the diffusion of oxygen
- to slow down the diffusion of carbon dioxide
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What organelle contains chromatin?
3. What does the Smooth endoplasmic reticulum do?
- synthesize and transport lipids
- transport proteins
- synthesize and transport proteins
- synthesize protiens
4. The solution inside the mitochondria contains..
- lipids and proteins
- lipids and carbohdrates
- proteins and carbohydrates
5. The outer membrane of the nucleus is covered in..
- Endoplasmic Reticulum