Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. A laptop will have an intergrated keyboard and mouse
7. A server provides and delivers files to users on a network
8. How can written text and paper images be translated into a digital format?
- By using a scanner
- By emailing them
- By printing them
- By copy and pasting them into a word document
9. Which of these are the two types of scanners?
- Flatbed and Handheld
- Wireless and Flatbed
- Handheld and Hybrid
- Hybrid and Flatbed
10. Which type of printer would be most suitable for a company who want to print out large quantities of black and white mail merged letters?
11. Which type of monitor produces the most noise?
12. Which monitor is now the most popular?
13. Which type of printer should be recommended if you want the cheapest cost per printed page?
14. Which screen is most likely to have a shorter life span?
15. Which type of monitor produces the most heat?
16. A TFT screen usually produces a sharper, clearer picture than a CRT screen
17. Which would be the most suitable output device for an architect wanting to print out very large blueprints?
- Inkjet printer
- Multifunctional printer
- Laser printer
18. Picture resolution is measured in pixels
19. Camera resolution is measured in pixels
20. What are the two most common ways of connecting devices?
- WiFi and Infra-red
- Bluetooth and WiFi
- Bluetooth and HDMI
- HDMI and Infra-red