1. Anabolic steroids do what?
- Increase muscle size
- Increase power
- Increase stamina
- Increase strength
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Antibiotics only kill bacteria.
- False, they kill bacteria too
3. Performance-enhancing drugs are banned by what?
- Sporting Events
4. Drugs are?
5. Give one reason that's against performance-enhancing drugs.
- They are ALL addictive.
- They are unfair and give them an advantage when others may not have the advantage.
- They cause server health effects.
- They all contain testosterone which can make women more masculine.