1. what type of observation was used by Robertson & Bowlby?
- participant observation
- controlled observation
- naturalistic observation
- structured observation
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. at what stage of detachment do children begin to calm but show little interest in anything?
- self comforting
3. what cant be inferred in Robertson & Bowlby's experiment?
- cause and effect
- why we act how we do
- how we attach to our mothers
- the reasons why we protest to seperation
4. what was observed by Robertson & Bowlby to asses the effects of separation on the children?
- social changes
- behavioural and emotional reactions
- how engaged the child was
- physical and psychological reactions
5. name a factor taht could have prevented a disruption in an attachment prior to seperation that Robertson & Bowlby didnt take into account
- emotional range
- ill health