1. what type of observation was used by Robertson & Bowlby?
- naturalistic observation
- participant observation
- controlled observation
- structured observation
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what was the aim of Robertson & Bowlby's experiment in 1952?
- to identify the short term effects of separation from a caregiver on young children
- to identify attachment types
- to see how cross cultural variations in attachment can show us how different cultures bring up children
- to identify how children form attachments to their caregivers
3. what sampling method was used in Robertson & Bowlby's experiment?
- time sampling
- situation sampling
- random sampling
- Volunteer sampling
4. Name a short term disruption to an attatchment
- child in hospital
- parent in jail for murder
- being abandoned
- being put in a foster home
5. Robertson & Bowlby found that there were ........ progressive reactions to seperation