1. What is a partnership?
- A partnership is a woman who has a boyfriend/girlfriend.
- A partnership is an association of two or more people as partners.
- A partnership is someone who steals a business along with someone else.
- A partnership is one single person who creates a business on their own.
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a franchise?
- A franchise is a small shop in the outskirts of a city.
- A franchise is an authorisation granted by a company to an individual to help to get into the world of business.
- A franchise is a person looking to open a business quite quickly.
- A franchise is a big company that has stolen another companies ideas.
3. What does LTD Stand for?
- Live The Dream
- Love The Day
- Like the Dinner
4. What is meant by a sole trader?
- A sole trader is someone who has multiple businesses that they created with a partner.
- A sole trader is one person who has got a business partner.
- A sole trader is a person who is the exclusive owner of a business.
- A sole trader is a person who does not like to open their own business.
5. What does PLC stand for?
- Programmable Logic Controller
- Picture Logical Control
- Parents Law Control
- Programmable Logical Control