1. Which of these links are correct for a relational database?
- 1 to 1
- 2 to 2
- 3 to 3
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a problem with a Flat-File database?
- All of the information is stored in one place
- They can become disorganised
- They are used for simple information
3. What is a database?
- A collection of organised data
- A small collection of organised data
- A large collection of unorganised data
4. What database has links?
- Simple Database
5. What is one advantage of a Flat-File database?
- Data can become disorganised
- All of the data is stored in one place
- 2 or more tables can be linked