1. What company was Nutcracker first performed by?
- Matthew Bourne's company
- motion house
- Adventures in motion pictures
- New adventures
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of staging is used?
3. Name a starting point
- images of Elizabethan childhood
- The classical ballet
- modern music
- the costumes
4. Who designed the costumes for Nutcracker?
- Anthony Ward
- Howard Harrison
- Martin Duncan
- David Mohr
5. Who designed the scenery?
- Matthew Bourne and Howard Harrison
- Matthew Bourne and Martin Duncan
- Matthew Bourne and David Mohr
- Matthew Bourne and Anthony Ward