1. Which methods are used to treat offenders in prisons?
- Token Economy Programmes & Rehab Centres
- Token Economy Programmes & Anger Management
- Anger Management & Peer Group Association
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the results of Loftus and Palmers study in experiment 1?
- The verb 'smashed' was perceived to be the highest speed at 40.8mph
- 'Bumped' was perceived to be the slowest speed at 31.8mph.
- The verb 'crashed' was perceived to be the highest speed at 40.8mph
- There was no significant difference in results for all five conditions.
3. Define 'recidivism'
- Habitual relapse into criminal behaviour (re-offending)
- Learning from observation and imitation
- Learning how to deal with triggers that make you angry
- Labelling someone
4. What is meant by 'vicariously learning'
- Learning from the success/failure of others before committing the act yourself.
- Watching a well-respected role model vandalise a car
- Wanting to steal because it gave you a 'buzz'
- Getting punished by the law - having to serve jail time (gets freedom taken away)
5. In this instance, what is the motive for shoplifting?
- Being positively reinforced by the trill of shoplifting, so they do it again.
- Security caught someone shoplifting, so they are punished for it.
- Pushing your friend to steal a packet of cigarettes because you do not wish to get caught