1. What is a disadvantage of anger management?
- Offenders may lose motivation over a period of time, so is therefore less effective.
- It gives the offender skills to use for life.
- Does not factor for individual differences - usually works on a group basis, so is not attentive for individual needs and therefore may not be as effective.
- It is only effective in certain environments, so cannot be replicated, therefore limiting reliability.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What factors influence crime?
- SLT and Operant Conditioning
- The media and SLT
- The media and Operant Conditioning
3. In this instance, what is the motive for shoplifting?
- Being positively reinforced by the trill of shoplifting, so they do it again.
- Security caught someone shoplifting, so they are punished for it.
- Pushing your friend to steal a packet of cigarettes because you do not wish to get caught
4. What were the results of Loftus and Palmers study in experiment 1?
- The verb 'smashed' was perceived to be the highest speed at 40.8mph
- 'Bumped' was perceived to be the slowest speed at 31.8mph.
- The verb 'crashed' was perceived to be the highest speed at 40.8mph
- There was no significant difference in results for all five conditions.
5. Which methods are used to treat offenders in prisons?
- Token Economy Programmes & Anger Management
- Anger Management & Peer Group Association
- Token Economy Programmes & Rehab Centres