1. In this instance, what is the motive for shoplifting?
- Being positively reinforced by the trill of shoplifting, so they do it again.
- Security caught someone shoplifting, so they are punished for it.
- Pushing your friend to steal a packet of cigarettes because you do not wish to get caught
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Token Economy Programmes are based off which theory?
- Social Identity Theory
- Operant Conditioning
- Classical Conditioning
- Social Learning Theory
3. Describe what the participants in Loftus and Palmer's study were asked to do
- Watch a clip of a car accident, then give their account of what happened using a questionnaire. The critical question asked for their judgements of the cars speed.
- To watch a clip of an incident, then interview what they had just witnessed.
- To identify the 'target suspect' in a photo line-up four hours after they were approached by the 'target'.
- To give self-report data using a questionnaire about the crime that they had just witnessed.
4. Which methods are used to treat offenders in prisons?
- Token Economy Programmes & Rehab Centres
- Token Economy Programmes & Anger Management
- Anger Management & Peer Group Association
5. Define 'recidivism'
- Learning how to deal with triggers that make you angry
- Labelling someone
- Habitual relapse into criminal behaviour (re-offending)
- Learning from observation and imitation