1. Token Economy Programmes are based off which theory?
- Classical Conditioning
- Operant Conditioning
- Social Learning Theory
- Social Identity Theory
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is meant by 'vicariously learning'
- Getting punished by the law - having to serve jail time (gets freedom taken away)
- Learning from the success/failure of others before committing the act yourself.
- Wanting to steal because it gave you a 'buzz'
- Watching a well-respected role model vandalise a car
3. Define 'recidivism'
- Habitual relapse into criminal behaviour (re-offending)
- Learning from observation and imitation
- Learning how to deal with triggers that make you angry
- Labelling someone
4. Describe what the participants in Loftus and Palmer's study were asked to do
- To watch a clip of an incident, then interview what they had just witnessed.
- Watch a clip of a car accident, then give their account of what happened using a questionnaire. The critical question asked for their judgements of the cars speed.
- To give self-report data using a questionnaire about the crime that they had just witnessed.
- To identify the 'target suspect' in a photo line-up four hours after they were approached by the 'target'.
5. In this instance, what is the motive for shoplifting?
- Pushing your friend to steal a packet of cigarettes because you do not wish to get caught
- Being positively reinforced by the trill of shoplifting, so they do it again.
- Security caught someone shoplifting, so they are punished for it.