1. What did they conclude in this study?
- The phrasing of the question altered the participants memory, whereby 'smashed' was perceived to be more severe than 'collided'
- That there was no response bias.
- The choice of verb had no effect on the participants answer.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Token Economy Programmes are based off which theory?
- Social Identity Theory
- Social Learning Theory
- Operant Conditioning
- Classical Conditioning
3. What factors influence crime?
- SLT and Operant Conditioning
- The media and SLT
- The media and Operant Conditioning
4. What is meant by 'vicariously learning'
- Getting punished by the law - having to serve jail time (gets freedom taken away)
- Watching a well-respected role model vandalise a car
- Learning from the success/failure of others before committing the act yourself.
- Wanting to steal because it gave you a 'buzz'
5. Which methods are used to treat offenders in prisons?
- Token Economy Programmes & Rehab Centres
- Token Economy Programmes & Anger Management
- Anger Management & Peer Group Association