1. Without what would the Earth be to cold to support life?
- Carbon Dioxide
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Most living organisms can be found within what temperature range?
- 0- 100c
3. What produces the energy for photosynthesis?
4. What produces seasonal climatic changes?
- The tilted orbit
- The mass of the Earth
- The distance from the sun
- The speed of rotation
5. What is a HIGH specific heat capacity?
- The amount of heat from the sun
- Water stays the same
- Water warms up and cools down slowly
- Water warms up and cools down quickly