1. What is not a function of water?
- Anomalous expansion on freezing
- Cool down the Earth
- Temperature Control
- Physiological Solvent
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Without what would the Earth be to cold to support life?
- Carbon Dioxide
3. What produces the energy for photosynthesis?
4. What is a HIGH specific heat capacity?
- Water stays the same
- Water warms up and cools down quickly
- Water warms up and cools down slowly
- The amount of heat from the sun
5. Most living organisms can be found within what temperature range?
- 0- 100c