1. Without what would the Earth be to cold to support life?
- Carbon Dioxide
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Most living organisms can be found within what temperature range?
- 0- 100c
3. What produces seasonal climatic changes?
- The tilted orbit
- The distance from the sun
- The speed of rotation
- The mass of the Earth
4. What produces the energy for photosynthesis?
5. What is not a function of water?
- Temperature Control
- Anomalous expansion on freezing
- Cool down the Earth
- Physiological Solvent