1. What is a HIGH specific heat capacity?
- Water warms up and cools down slowly
- Water stays the same
- Water warms up and cools down quickly
- The amount of heat from the sun
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is not a function of water?
- Temperature Control
- Anomalous expansion on freezing
- Cool down the Earth
- Physiological Solvent
3. Why was life not possible on land on early Earth?
- Not enough land
- Not enough sunlight for photosynthesis
- No ozone layer to protect them from UV light
- Not the right temperature
4. What produces seasonal climatic changes?
- The speed of rotation
- The mass of the Earth
- The tilted orbit
- The distance from the sun
5. Most living organisms can be found within what temperature range?
- 0- 100c