1. Why was life not possible on land on early Earth?
- Not enough land
- No ozone layer to protect them from UV light
- Not the right temperature
- Not enough sunlight for photosynthesis
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Most living organisms can be found within what temperature range?
- 0- 100c
3. Without what would the Earth be to cold to support life?
- Carbon Dioxide
4. What is not a function of water?
- Cool down the Earth
- Physiological Solvent
- Temperature Control
- Anomalous expansion on freezing
5. What produces seasonal climatic changes?
- The tilted orbit
- The mass of the Earth
- The distance from the sun
- The speed of rotation