1. Most living organisms can be found within what temperature range?
- 0- 100c
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What produces seasonal climatic changes?
- The tilted orbit
- The mass of the Earth
- The distance from the sun
- The speed of rotation
3. Without what would the Earth be to cold to support life?
- Carbon Dioxide
4. Why was life not possible on land on early Earth?
- Not enough sunlight for photosynthesis
- Not the right temperature
- No ozone layer to protect them from UV light
- Not enough land
5. What is a HIGH specific heat capacity?
- Water stays the same
- Water warms up and cools down quickly
- Water warms up and cools down slowly
- The amount of heat from the sun