1. What produces the energy for photosynthesis?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What produces seasonal climatic changes?
- The mass of the Earth
- The tilted orbit
- The speed of rotation
- The distance from the sun
3. Why was life not possible on land on early Earth?
- No ozone layer to protect them from UV light
- Not the right temperature
- Not enough land
- Not enough sunlight for photosynthesis
4. What is not a function of water?
- Cool down the Earth
- Anomalous expansion on freezing
- Physiological Solvent
- Temperature Control
5. Most living organisms can be found within what temperature range?
- 0- 100c