1. What produces the energy for photosynthesis?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was life not possible on land on early Earth?
- No ozone layer to protect them from UV light
- Not the right temperature
- Not enough land
- Not enough sunlight for photosynthesis
3. Without what would the Earth be to cold to support life?
- Carbon Dioxide
4. What produces seasonal climatic changes?
- The speed of rotation
- The tilted orbit
- The distance from the sun
- The mass of the Earth
5. What is a HIGH specific heat capacity?
- Water warms up and cools down slowly
- Water stays the same
- Water warms up and cools down quickly
- The amount of heat from the sun