1. What are Bruners three modes of thinking?
- Enactive, Iconic and symbolic
- Enactive, Ionic and Symbolic
- Inactive, Ionic and Symbolic
- Active, Iconic and Symbols
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is NOT a stage of processing information?
- Taking in
3. Name the 5 circles of Bronfenbrenners Ecological System Theory
- Micro-system, Meso-system. Exo-system, Macro-system and Chrono-system
- Mecro system, maso- system, eso system, meso system and chronic system
4. What is Bandura's social learning theory also known as?
- Observational learning
- Talking Learning
- Watching and Learning
- Doing and Learning
5. Which animal did Pavlov use in his experiment?