1. what is this energy?
- electromagnetic radiation
- electromagnetic energy
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. how is emission spectra shown on a spectrum?
- coloured lines on a black background
- dark lines on a light background
- no lines at all
3. How is absorption spectra shown on a spectrometer?
- no lines
- Dark lines against a bright background
- coloured lines on black background
4. what is the source of energy called that is released in emisson spectra?
- quantum energy
- packet of energy
5. How is energy and frequency connected?
- F= he
- E = hf
- H= ef