1. what does the quantum energy do?
- corresponds to electromagnetic radiation of a specific frequency
- same frequency as radiation
- corresponds to electromagnetic radiation of a specific energy
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. how is this energy related to energy levels?
- the emitted radiation is the difference between an energy jump
- the emitted radiation is equal to the difference of 2 energy levels
- the emitted radiation is equal to a fixed quantum
3. how do electrons move in emission spectra?
- heat or electrical field
4. what is the source of energy called that is released in emisson spectra?
- quantum energy
- packet of energy
5. where do electrons return to in the lyman series?
- energy level n=1
- energy level n=2
- energy level n=4