1. what is the source of energy called that is released in emisson spectra?
- quantum energy
- packet of energy
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the 3 series in the hydrogen spectrum?
- pashcen, balmer and lyman
- lyman, visible and infrared
- visible, ultra violet and infrared
3. what does the quantum energy do?
- corresponds to electromagnetic radiation of a specific energy
- corresponds to electromagnetic radiation of a specific frequency
- same frequency as radiation
4. what is the convergence limit?
- the point which the energy of an electron is no longer quantised, atom is ionised
- the point at which the atom is only ionised
- the point at which the atom has been quantised
5. what is this energy?
- electromagnetic radiation
- electromagnetic energy