1. what are the 3 series in the hydrogen spectrum?
- visible, ultra violet and infrared
- pashcen, balmer and lyman
- lyman, visible and infrared
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is this energy?
- electromagnetic radiation
- electromagnetic energy
3. what is the source of energy called that is released in emisson spectra?
- quantum energy
- packet of energy
4. how does an electron emit energy?
- exciting an atom by absorbing energy
- falling to a low energy level from a high one
- jumping to a high energy level
5. what is the convergence limit?
- the point at which the atom has been quantised
- the point which the energy of an electron is no longer quantised, atom is ionised
- the point at which the atom is only ionised