1. what are the 3 series in the hydrogen spectrum?
- pashcen, balmer and lyman
- lyman, visible and infrared
- visible, ultra violet and infrared
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the 3 regions in the hydrogen spectrum?
- infrared, visible and ultra violet
- infrared, lyman and balmer
- ultra violet, visible and paschen
3. what is the source of energy called that is released in emisson spectra?
- quantum energy
- packet of energy
4. how does light get removed in absorption spectrometer?
- light and energy of a photon have the same frequency
- light and electron have same frequency
- light and photon have same frequency
5. how is this energy related to energy levels?
- the emitted radiation is the difference between an energy jump
- the emitted radiation is equal to the difference of 2 energy levels
- the emitted radiation is equal to a fixed quantum