1. what are the 3 regions in the hydrogen spectrum?
- ultra violet, visible and paschen
- infrared, visible and ultra violet
- infrared, lyman and balmer
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. how is emission spectra shown on a spectrum?
- no lines at all
- coloured lines on a black background
- dark lines on a light background
3. what is the convergence limit?
- the point which the energy of an electron is no longer quantised, atom is ionised
- the point at which the atom is only ionised
- the point at which the atom has been quantised
4. what is electron transmission?
- when an electron moves from one energy level to another
- when an electron moves from a high energy level to a low
- when an electron moves from a low energy level to a high
5. How is absorption spectra shown on a spectrometer?
- no lines
- Dark lines against a bright background
- coloured lines on black background