1. how is this energy related to energy levels?
- the emitted radiation is the difference between an energy jump
- the emitted radiation is equal to the difference of 2 energy levels
- the emitted radiation is equal to a fixed quantum
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. where do electrons return to in the lyman series?
- energy level n=4
- energy level n=1
- energy level n=2
3. how is emission spectra shown on a spectrum?
- coloured lines on a black background
- dark lines on a light background
- no lines at all
4. what are the 3 regions in the hydrogen spectrum?
- ultra violet, visible and paschen
- infrared, visible and ultra violet
- infrared, lyman and balmer
5. what does the quantum energy do?
- corresponds to electromagnetic radiation of a specific frequency
- same frequency as radiation
- corresponds to electromagnetic radiation of a specific energy