Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. Which of these statements of the tracts to the archicerebellum is incorrect?
- Efferent fibres= projects to fastigial nucleus which then goes to vestibular nuclei and reticular formation
- It affects the LM system bilaterally via descending vestibulo-spinal and reticospinal tracts
- Afferent = Dorsal and ventral spinocerebellar tract from muscle and joint and cutaneous receptors to enter the cortex ipsilaterslly from vermis and paravermis via inf. and sup. cerebellar peduncles.
- afferent fibres= From vestibula nuclei in pons and medulla to cortex of ipsilateral flocculo-nodular lobe
7. Which of these is an afferent tract?
- rubrospinal tract