Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. Which of these statement are incorrect?
- Efferent fibres comes Superior cerebellar peduncles and fastigal nucleus in inferior cerebellar nucleus
- Neocerebellum is the cerebral part and is the largest part but all embyologically the newest part
- Afferent division = spinocerebellar and pontocerebellar
- Efferent divisions = vestibular cerebellum and lateral hemisphere
7. Which of these statements of the tracts to the archicerebellum is incorrect?
- Afferent = Dorsal and ventral spinocerebellar tract from muscle and joint and cutaneous receptors to enter the cortex ipsilaterslly from vermis and paravermis via inf. and sup. cerebellar peduncles.
- afferent fibres= From vestibula nuclei in pons and medulla to cortex of ipsilateral flocculo-nodular lobe
- Efferent fibres= projects to fastigial nucleus which then goes to vestibular nuclei and reticular formation
- It affects the LM system bilaterally via descending vestibulo-spinal and reticospinal tracts