1. How is a leaf adapted to carry out photosynthesis.
- Greasy layers to stop water loss. Flat leaf to get more oxygen.
- Packed with chloroplasts. Closely packed cells to efficiently absorb sunlight.
- Packed with chloroplasts. Have a tall structure to obtain more sunlight.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What chemical produced by the liver aids digestion?
- Hydrochloric Acid
3. List the structures which are both found in animal and plant cells.
- Chloroplasts, Cell Membrane, Mitochondria, Ribosomes, Cytoplasm
- Permanent Vacuole, Mitochondria, Ribosomes, Nucleus, Cytoplasm
- Cell Membrane, Mitochondria, Ribosomes, Nucleus, Cytoplasm.
- Cell Wall, Cell Membrane, Mitochondria, Ribosomes, Nucleus,
4. Name three organs in the human digestive system
- Muscular Tissue, Stomach, Small/ Large intestine
- Liver, Stomach, Small/ Large intestine
- Epidermal Tissue, Liver, Stomach
5. Where do most chemical reactions take place in a cell?