1. What is meant by the term 'differentiation of cells'?
- Meaning when cells are very similar they begin to change to form particular cells to function in a particular tissue.
- Meaning all cells are different.
- Meaning when cells are all different so that they can function properly.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name three organs in the human digestive system
- Muscular Tissue, Stomach, Small/ Large intestine
- Liver, Stomach, Small/ Large intestine
- Epidermal Tissue, Liver, Stomach
3. List the structures which are both found in animal and plant cells.
- Permanent Vacuole, Mitochondria, Ribosomes, Nucleus, Cytoplasm
- Cell Membrane, Mitochondria, Ribosomes, Nucleus, Cytoplasm.
- Chloroplasts, Cell Membrane, Mitochondria, Ribosomes, Cytoplasm
- Cell Wall, Cell Membrane, Mitochondria, Ribosomes, Nucleus,
4. Give 2 differences between a plant cell and a yeast cell.
- Plant Cell have chloroplasts. Yeast cells do not have cellulose in the wall.
- Plant cells have cell membranes. Yeast cells don't have a nucleus.
- Plant cells have a permanent vacuole. Yeast cells don't have cytoplasm.
5. Where do most chemical reactions take place in a cell?