1. What chemical produced by the liver aids digestion?
- Hydrochloric Acid
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is a leaf adapted to carry out photosynthesis.
- Greasy layers to stop water loss. Flat leaf to get more oxygen.
- Packed with chloroplasts. Closely packed cells to efficiently absorb sunlight.
- Packed with chloroplasts. Have a tall structure to obtain more sunlight.
3. Give 2 differences between a plant cell and a yeast cell.
- Plant cells have a permanent vacuole. Yeast cells don't have cytoplasm.
- Plant Cell have chloroplasts. Yeast cells do not have cellulose in the wall.
- Plant cells have cell membranes. Yeast cells don't have a nucleus.
4. Where do most chemical reactions take place in a cell?
5. When, and in which direction, will diffusion take place in solutions and in gases?
- When particles are all together they diffuse into a cell together.
- Diffusion will take place when particles are seperated by a membrane the particles will diffuse from an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration.
- When particles are seperated by a memebrane and diffuse from an area of low concentration to an area of high concentration.