1. What is meant by the term 'differentiation of cells'?
- Meaning when cells are all different so that they can function properly.
- Meaning when cells are very similar they begin to change to form particular cells to function in a particular tissue.
- Meaning all cells are different.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What chemical produced by the liver aids digestion?
- Hydrochloric Acid
3. Where do most chemical reactions take place in a cell?
4. List the structures which are both found in animal and plant cells.
- Cell Membrane, Mitochondria, Ribosomes, Nucleus, Cytoplasm.
- Permanent Vacuole, Mitochondria, Ribosomes, Nucleus, Cytoplasm
- Cell Wall, Cell Membrane, Mitochondria, Ribosomes, Nucleus,
- Chloroplasts, Cell Membrane, Mitochondria, Ribosomes, Cytoplasm
5. When, and in which direction, will diffusion take place in solutions and in gases?
- When particles are all together they diffuse into a cell together.
- Diffusion will take place when particles are seperated by a membrane the particles will diffuse from an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration.
- When particles are seperated by a memebrane and diffuse from an area of low concentration to an area of high concentration.