1. Where do most chemical reactions take place in a cell?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is a leaf adapted to carry out photosynthesis.
- Packed with chloroplasts. Closely packed cells to efficiently absorb sunlight.
- Packed with chloroplasts. Have a tall structure to obtain more sunlight.
- Greasy layers to stop water loss. Flat leaf to get more oxygen.
3. What chemical produced by the liver aids digestion?
- Hydrochloric Acid
4. Give 2 differences between a plant cell and a yeast cell.
- Plant cells have a permanent vacuole. Yeast cells don't have cytoplasm.
- Plant Cell have chloroplasts. Yeast cells do not have cellulose in the wall.
- Plant cells have cell membranes. Yeast cells don't have a nucleus.
5. What is meant by the term 'differentiation of cells'?
- Meaning when cells are very similar they begin to change to form particular cells to function in a particular tissue.
- Meaning all cells are different.
- Meaning when cells are all different so that they can function properly.