1. How many chromosomes does the daughter cell have in meiosis?
- Half set because they are halved in the first of the two divisions
- Full set
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Are the new cells formed in mitosis the same type as the mother cell?
3. What does mitosis NOT form new cells for?
- Replace worn/old out cells
- Repair of tissue
4. Is meiosis a double division?
- Yes, one division is immediately followed by a second one
5. Where does meiosis take place?
- In tissues which form sex cells/gametes
- In all tissues in the body and plant