1. How many cells are formed in meiosis?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where does mitosis take place?
- All tissues of the animal and plant
- Sex cells
3. Is meiosis a double division?
- Yes, one division is immediately followed by a second one
4. The new cells after meiosis are ____ to the mother cell
- Genetically different
- Genetically identical
5. Do the new cells after meiosis stay the same as the mother cell?
- No, they differentiate into gametes which are different from the mother cell