1. Do the new cells after meiosis stay the same as the mother cell?
- No, they differentiate into gametes which are different from the mother cell
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many chromosomes do the new cells have in mitosis?
- Full set
- Half set
3. What does mitosis NOT form new cells for?
- Repair of tissue
- Replace worn/old out cells
4. Where does mitosis take place?
- All tissues of the animal and plant
- Sex cells
5. Are the new cells formed in mitosis genetically identical to each other and the mother cell?