Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. What part of the brain is responsible for interpreting facial emotions?
- visual cortex
- primary motor cortex
- The inferior frontal gyrus
- frontal lobe
7. Finish the phrase : Delayed...
8. The "Cool Task" included
- Facial expression
9. What is the DV
- The impulse control test score
- The height grown or shrunk per year per participant
- How long they resited the marshmallows
- The platform on which the test was taken on
10. What nursery where the participants from?
- North Haverbrook's little tots
- Stanford's Bing Nursery
- Brooklyn's nursery of MAthimatics
- Detroit's blue nursery