1. What is the name of the depression which locates the collapsed magma chamber?
- Hot Spot
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the dimensions?
- 80km long, 40km wide, 8km deep
- 80km long, 80km wide, 40km deep
- 40km long, 80km wide, 8km deep
- 40km long, 40km wide, 8km deep
3. How many degrees colder would the northern hemisphere become?
4. How many are estimated to die in pyroclaustic flows?
5. What is the minimum amount of debris a volcano must release to be classed as a super volcano?