1. How many degrees colder would the northern hemisphere become?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the dimensions?
- 80km long, 40km wide, 8km deep
- 80km long, 80km wide, 40km deep
- 40km long, 80km wide, 8km deep
- 40km long, 40km wide, 8km deep
3. What is the minimum amount of debris a volcano must release to be classed as a super volcano?
4. How many are estimated to die in pyroclaustic flows?
5. What is the name of the depression which locates the collapsed magma chamber?
- Hot Spot