1. What do we use Chlorine for?
- To help cure infections
- To cook with
- To kill bacteria to make water safer to drink
- To kill funghi
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. On the periodic table. What is the specific name for group 8/0?
- Alkali Metals
- Non Metals
- Noble gases
3. What is the relative formula mass of CaSO(4)?
4. Sodium hydroxide can identify metal ions in ......................?
- Halogen Compunds
5. What is the symbol of these elements; Fluorine, Chlorine, Bromine and Iodine