1. What are Polymers?
- Thermorecycling or Thermosetting
- Thermosoftening or Thermosetting
- Thermohardening or Thermosoftening
- Thermoheating or Thermoheating
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the relative formula mass of CaSO(4)?
3. What do we use Chlorine for?
- To cook with
- To kill bacteria to make water safer to drink
- To help cure infections
- To kill funghi
4. Sodium hydroxide can identify metal ions in ......................?
- Halogen Compunds
5. On the periodic table. What is the specific name for group 8/0?
- Non Metals
- Noble gases
- Alkali Metals