1. What does paper chromatography analyse?
- The artificial colours in food or dyes in inks
- Dyes in inks
- Artificial colours in foods
- The thermal conductivity of paper
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is distillation used for?
- Making water molecules
- Freezing water molecules
- Separate mixtures of miscible liquids with different boiling points or collect the solvent
- Collect an insoluble and soluble solute at different temperatures
3. Why do colours move different distances in chromatography?
- Depending on their viscosity
- Depending on their colour
- Depending on their solubility
- Depending on their flammability
4. What colour is the iron(III) hydroxide precipitate?
5. What colour does lithium go in the flame test?