- Created by: Rumana.A
- Created on: 04-04-18 15:28
1. What does the grasping reflex do?
- Babies grasp tightly around objects
- Causes babies to curl their fingers tightly around any object placed in thier palm
- Babies curl thier fingers tightly around objects
- Hold objects tightly
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What gross motor skill does a three year old develop?
- Use pedals to ride a tricycle, run and balance on one foot for one second
- Ride a bike and balance on one foot
- Use a tricycle and balance on one foot
- Hop on each foot seperately
3. What is the age range for Infancy?
- 0-2 years
4. What fine motor skill does a 5 year old develop?
- Dress and undress
- Draw detailed pictures
- Dress and undress on thier own including tying their own shoelaces
- Tying thier own shoelaces
5. What are fine motor skills?
- Little muscle movements that requires dexterity
- Smaller movements that require more precise dexterity
- Small muscle movements
- Small movements of the fingers, toes, wrists, lips and tongue