- Created by: niss81
- Created on: 01-09-20 08:43
1. what is the most important role of hemoglobin?
- transport of oxygen
- transport of bilirubin
- regulation of blood PH
- regulation of blood glucose
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does hematocrit measure?
- phagocytic activity
- blood clotting activity
- percentage of red blood cells in the blood
- the amount of bilirubin in the blood
3. an infection is most often accompanied by:
4. which of the following is most likely to be caused by the immobility of bed rest?
- venous thrombosis
- is the primary oxygen-carrying part of the blood
- gives blood its red colour
- is the fluid part of the blood
- is considered intracellular fluid