1. which one is not a property type ?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. according to bevans pain killers dont count as a loss or gain ?
3. MR for this ?
- intention , to gain for self, express or implied ( collister)
- intent or recklessness
4. what is the two part test to find out if the d is innocent ?
- d believed he had reasonable grounds for making the demans and use of menaces was a proper means of getting this
- d was right in making his demands
- d felt he was owed this gains
5. what does thorne v motor trade association show ?
- Menaces are any insult
- menaces are anything unpleasant or detrimental
- menaces are evil