1. what does thorne v motor trade association show ?
- Menaces are any insult
- menaces are anything unpleasant or detrimental
- menaces are evil
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the AR ?
- unwarranted , demands , with menaces
- demands with menace
- demands with threat
3. according to bevans pain killers dont count as a loss or gain ?
4. which one is not a property type ?
5. what is the two part test to find out if the d is innocent ?
- d felt he was owed this gains
- d believed he had reasonable grounds for making the demans and use of menaces was a proper means of getting this
- d was right in making his demands