1. MR for this ?
- intention , to gain for self, express or implied ( collister)
- intent or recklessness
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. what did collister and warhurst show ?
- intention can be implied
- intention must always be express
3. what is the two part test to find out if the d is innocent ?
- d believed he had reasonable grounds for making the demans and use of menaces was a proper means of getting this
- d was right in making his demands
- d felt he was owed this gains
4. what is the AR ?
- demands with threat
- unwarranted , demands , with menaces
- demands with menace
5. which one is not a property type ?