1. what fraction of Europe's population was dead at the end of the black death?
- it didnt give any effect to the human body.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. 1350 what happened to europe?
- we had the zyka virus.
- the EU was made.
- the plague spread across it.
- Schools were built
3. what happened in the year 1338
- a hurricane occured
- people were dying
- a drought or earthquake happened
- a massive flood
4. what happened to the Jews when the locals realised they had 'caused' the black death?
- put them in prison
- massacred them
- spit on them
- hugged them
5. what actually carried the black death flea or rat?
- the black death wasn't real