1. What was the percentage of false responses to 'no go tasks' in the hot trials in experiment 1 for high and low delayers respectively?
- 23.3%, 33.3%
- 10.9%, 20.9%
- 10.9%, 14.5%
- 14.5%, 10.9%
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. 'Delaying Gratification' is...
- our desire to have a reward in the short term instead of waiting for a better one in the long term
- a psychological reaction to being presented with a decision to make
- Our ability to wait in the short term for a better consequence in the long term
- our abilty to resist a treat in order to get two treats later
3. Which part of the brain is responsible for our desire for short term rewards?
- Ventral Striatum
- Inferior Frontal Gyrus
4. How many of Casey's original 59 participants from experiment 1 took part in experiment 2?
5. What is 'Cognitive Control?'
- the ability to suppress innappropriate thoughts/actions in favour of appropriate ones
- the ability to make conscious decisions about how we behave to thers
- the trait of having high self control
- the way in which we decide who to interact with