1. What is 'Cognitive Control?'
- the ability to suppress innappropriate thoughts/actions in favour of appropriate ones
- the ability to make conscious decisions about how we behave to thers
- the trait of having high self control
- the way in which we decide who to interact with
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the percentage of false responses to 'no go tasks' in the hot trials in experiment 1 for high and low delayers respectively?
- 10.9%, 20.9%
- 10.9%, 14.5%
- 23.3%, 33.3%
- 14.5%, 10.9%
3. Which part of the brain is responsible for our desire for short term rewards?
- Inferior Frontal Gyrus
- Ventral Striatum
4. Who were Casey's participants for experiment 1?
- 59 adults who had attended Stanford Bing Nursery as children
- 11 split brain surgery patients
- 149 undergraduates from VU University, Amsterdam
- 117 adults who had attended Stanford Bing Nursery as children
5. What were the two categories the participants were put into after their marshmallow test when they were four?
- Aggressive, Non-aggressive
- High delayers, Low delayers
- Go, No go
- High control, Low control