1. Which part of the brain is responsible for our desire for short term rewards?
- Inferior Frontal Gyrus
- Ventral Striatum
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is 'Cognitive Control?'
- the way in which we decide who to interact with
- the ability to make conscious decisions about how we behave to thers
- the ability to suppress innappropriate thoughts/actions in favour of appropriate ones
- the trait of having high self control
3. What were the two categories the participants were put into after their marshmallow test when they were four?
- High delayers, Low delayers
- Go, No go
- Aggressive, Non-aggressive
- High control, Low control
4. What was the percentage of false responses to 'no go tasks' in the hot trials in experiment 1 for high and low delayers respectively?
- 10.9%, 20.9%
- 10.9%, 14.5%
- 23.3%, 33.3%
- 14.5%, 10.9%
5. What was a major weakness of the study?
- Responses to the go/no go tasks did not reflect normal social responses to facial expressions
- The reserch was socially sensitive towards low delayers
- fMRIs are very expensive and time-consuming to carry out
- Casey was decietful