Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. Botany is the study of?
7. The area of biology devoted to the study of fungi is known as?
8. A person who studies biology is known as a?
9. True or false? A salamander is a warm blooded animal?
- not sure
10. Animals which eat both plants and other animals are known as what?
11. A single piece of coiled DNA is known as a?
12. A change of the DNA in an organism that results in a new trait is known as a?
13. Which famous scientist introduced the idea of natural selection?
- Charles Darwin
- Max Bom
- Albert Einstein
- Isaac Newton
14. Bacterial infections in humans can be treated with what?
15. The process of pasteurization is named after which famous French microbiologist?
- Ruth Ella Moore
- Louis Pasteur
- Ferdinand J Cohn
- Margaret Pittman