Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. The process of pasteurization is named after which famous French microbiologist?
- Margaret Pittman
- Louis Pasteur
- Ruth Ella Moore
- Ferdinand J Cohn
7. Which famous scientist introduced the idea of natural selection?
- Isaac Newton
- Max Bom
- Charles Darwin
- Albert Einstein
8. Bacterial infections in humans can be treated with what?
9. What is the name of the process used by plants to convert sunlight into food?
10. A single piece of coiled DNA is known as a?
11. Animals which eat both plants and other animals are known as what?
12. Botany is the study of?
13. The death of every member of a particular species is known as what?
14. True or false? The common cold is caused by a virus.
- not sure
15. Can frogs live in salt water?