Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. A change of the DNA in an organism that results in a new trait is known as a?
7. Which famous scientist introduced the idea of natural selection?
- Max Bom
- Charles Darwin
- Isaac Newton
- Albert Einstein
8. The death of every member of a particular species is known as what?
9. What is the name of the process used by plants to convert sunlight into food?
10. Bacterial infections in humans can be treated with what?
11. A single piece of coiled DNA is known as a?
12. A person who studies biology is known as a?
13. Can frogs live in salt water?
14. The area of biology devoted to the study of fungi is known as?
15. True or false? The common cold is caused by a virus.
- not sure